ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: DB Audit failes with log full...

2002-02-11 11:00:10
Subject: Re: Antwort: DB Audit failes with log full...
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:51:53 +0100

Hi Gerard

Thanx for the reply. However, the log mode is already set to normal. The strang thing is how the log can grow full.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
2002-02-11 16:44