ADSM-L

Re: TSM redbook/piece

2015-10-04 17:12:13
Subject: Re: TSM redbook/piece
From: Orville L. Lantto [mailto:orville.lantto AT DTREND DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Try IBM Publications:

Search for publications >

Publication Information

TSM 4.1 Enhancements, Tuning, and Troubleshooting Student's Training
Guide (S150-1550-00)

Abstract:
Tivoli Storage Manager 4.1 Enhancements, Tuning, and Troubleshooting
Student's Training Guide

Version date:
13 APR 01

Price:
USD 60.25
The price shown above does not include taxes.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.
121 Cheshire Lane #700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: orville.lantto AT dtrend DOT com
V: 952-931-1203
F: 952-931-1293
C: 612-770-9166

        "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>

02/11/02 08:50 AM