ADSM-L

Antwort: TSM redbook/piece

2002-02-11 10:29:23
Subject: Antwort: TSM redbook/piece
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:19:12 +0100
I guess, this isn't a redbook , because it sounds like the handout
(Training-Book) from the IBM-training
There is a course of instruction called "TSM Enhancements, Tuning and
Troubleshooting"

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM (Loon. E.J. van - SPLXM) am 11.02.2002 15:50:26

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU