ADSM-L

Re: The workings of Point-in-Time ?

2002-02-11 09:17:15
Subject: Re: The workings of Point-in-Time ?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:14:43 -0500
Hello,

The point-in-time restore function allows you to restore the latest backup
versions created at or before the date and time you specify. If the backup
versions do not exist, then they can not be restored.

Have a look at the TSM archives at http://www.adsm.org, as this topic was
discussed almost a year ago. Try these search criteria:

+raibeck +point +time +nolimit

as a starting point.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Rick Harderwijk <r.harderwijk AT factotum DOT nl>
02/11/2002 03:19
Please respond to r.harderwijk