ADSM-L

AW: TSM functions and Intranet

2002-02-08 14:35:54
Subject: AW: TSM functions and Intranet
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:33:23 +0100
Thanks for your response!
Our TSM server is a NSM (Network Storage Manager) - actually a H50 box.
This is intended to be a black box (all upgrades are done by IBM) but I get
the impression that I should get familiar with AIX and all those other
things I
need to write CGI programs (PERL or PHP ...).

As there is a webserver running on TSM I thought I could write my QUERY and
UPDATE requests just the same way tivoli does.

I think I will try ODBC for the query part and some scripts for the update
part.

Thomas Rupp

Dieses eMail wurde auf Viren geprueft.
Dieses eMail wurde auf Viren geprueft.