ADSM-L

Re: Most stable client level for Netware

2002-02-08 07:48:04
Subject: Re: Most stable client level for Netware
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:45:17 +0000
Well our netware 4.11 boxes are on Version 3, Release 7, Level 2.0.
I know this is out of support and we will have to upgrade to 4 something at some
stage, but it currently
works well for us.

Steve Schaub <steve.schaub AT haworth DOT com> on 02/08/2002 12:09:06 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>