ADSM-L

Re: restoring backupsets

2002-02-08 05:13:19
Subject: Re: restoring backupsets
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:10:36 +0000
Switch on perform tracing on the client.
This will break down where the time is being spent, so you can identify your
bottleneck
I was seeing circa 3 mb. sec restoring a netware client from 9840 across a
network
With a directly attached tape and an  AIX client you ought to get better.
John

John Bremer <jbremer AT lanl DOT gov> on 02/07/2002 11:07:01 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>