ADSM-L

Domino TDP

2002-02-04 18:38:20
Subject: Domino TDP
From: John Bremer <jbremer AT LANL DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:35:52 -0700
*SMers and Del Hoobler,

I need to delete some object from a Domino TDP backup.  When I select *
from backup .... etc.  I am able to find the OBJECT_IDs for the objects
that need deleting.

Then to find the tape volume :
tsm: DSMSERV3>show bfobj O 190937586

Bitfile Object: 0.190937586
Bitfile Object NOT found.

However:
tsm: DSMSERV3>show invo 0 190937586
OBJECT: 0.190937586 (Backup):
  Node: DOMINOMAIL Filespace: DominoMail.DOMDBS.
  \MAIL\ 123456.NSF
  Type: 2  CG: 1  Size: 0.0  HeaderSize: 0

BACKUP OBJECTS ENTRY:
  State: 1  Type: 2  MC: 1  CG: 1
DominoMail.DOMDBS : \MAIL\ 090178.NSF (MC: DEFAULT)
Active, Inserted 02/03/02 01:12:54

EXPIRING OBJECTS ENTRY:
Expiring object entry not found.

Is it indeed true that there is no bitfile object, as the query inventory
indicates the size of this object id is 0.0?  Or does TDP store the bitfile
object in a container somewhere that I am not looking?

Q OCC shows this particular node has 900 "files" in 170 Gigabytes.

Thanks.

John Bremer