ADSM-L

APAR= IC32379 fixed??

2002-02-04 11:54:17
Subject: APAR= IC32379 fixed??
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:51:41 -0600
Does anyone know if this has been fixed??  If so, what client level??  I
noticed it was closed on 12/26/01 with a recommended workaround.

The recommended workaround is not really viable for me since I don't
administer the clients I backup. Therefore if they make changes to the local
file system and I removed the DOMAIN-ALL Local to implement the temporary
fix, then the additions won't get backed up.

Thanks,

Matt