ADSM-L

process will not end...

2015-10-04 17:13:42
Subject: process will not end...
From: Dixon, Swonda [mailto:SMDixon AT CHESTERTEL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I'm have an AIX 4.3.3 with TSM 3.7.2 .

The following process is showing in progress and cannot be ended.  The
actual volume is showing to be in a mountable state for vault but has
already been removed from the library.  We are unable to use drive 1 (rmt0)
b/c it's supposedly in use with this process and volume.

Process         Process Description     Status Number --------
--------------------
249             Space Reclamation       Offsite Volume(s) (storage pool
249             Space Reclamation       Offsite Volume(s) (storage pool
COPYPOOL), Moved Files: 0, Moved Bytes: 0,
Unreadable Files: 0, Unreadable Bytes: 0. Current Physical File (bytes):
None Current output volume: 0D90FE.

The volume has been removed from the library but still shows....
0D90FE  Mountable       01/26/02        17:30:09 3575LIB

I don't know what else to do.
I've tried cancelling the process, no luck. I tried to run an audit libr but
it won't run until this process ends.
What can I do?  Can anyone help me?  Any assistance will be greatly
appreciated.

Swonda M. Dixon
Systems Operator / Jr. RPG Programmer
803.581.9172