ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:13:42
Date: mercredi 30 janvier 2002 16:45
Philippe, Please Please Please use a subject line. With the many emails I
receive each day, keeping track of threads is a nightmare when posts to the
board come through with no subject line. In any case, you failed to mention
which platform client was displaying the error, the TSM server or client
version and other info that would help resolve the problem. The ANS8015E
error indicates that there is an unknown problem in the client's option
file. This may be due to the version the client and platform type. Please
provide more information. I have experienced problems with my options files
and server option file on Windows platforms using 4.1.4.5 client code due
to TSM not parsing these files correctly. It has to due with the type of
editor they were prepared on as there are special characters involved (such
as tabs) that can not be seen. The local work around we came upon is to not
use WordPad but then, this may not be your issue; it only applies to
Windows machines.

George Lesho
AFC Enterprises

Philippe ZANNI <zanni AT TRIGONE DOT FR>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/30/2002 07:34:38