ADSM-L

HELP !Miracle Netware changed to NT. Node cant access server anymore !

2002-01-29 09:48:18
Subject: HELP !Miracle Netware changed to NT. Node cant access server anymore !
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:43:16 +0100
Hi Listers,

A have a wired problem:
A Win2000 node accessed the TSM 4.2 server using the nodename of a Netware
5 client. Now the Netware client cant access the server anymore. The
message "ANS1357S Session rejected: Downlevel client code version" is
displayed. The Platform in a "q node" changed from NetWare to WinNT.

I think a similar problem is described in IC32139 on Tivoli support page.
But there is no fix for this. I already opened a PMR - but maybe YOU can
help me faster ?

Thanks in advance

herf

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.