ADSM-L

AW: Local DAT-Drive for UNLOADDB

2002-01-29 09:25:09
Subject: AW: Local DAT-Drive for UNLOADDB
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:22:22 +0100
Oh yes ,
there were no outstanding requests, I tried it with inserted tape and the
message came very quick (and I tried it with no tape in, waiting for a
message to insert the tape --> no difference) :
01/29/02 14:28:56 ANR2017I Administrator ADMIN issued command: BACKUP DB
DEVCLASS=DAT TYPE=FULL VOLUMENAMES=vol001 SCRATCH=NO WAIT=YES
01/29/02 14:28:56 ANR0984I Process 4 for DATABASE BACKUP started in the
FOREGROUND at 14:28:56. 01/29/02 14:28:56 ANR2280I Full database backup
started as process 4.
01/29/02 14:28:57 ANR4571E Database backup/restore terminated - insufficient
number of mount points available for removable media.

Chris