ADSM-L

Re: I think that I need technical support for TSM

2002-01-28 08:59:54
Subject: Re: I think that I need technical support for TSM
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:55:20 -0500
It might be worth Michel's trouble to post the specific details about the
procedure he used to perform the restore to this forum, including *all*
steps, from start to finish, *complete* syntax of commands entered (i.e.
the command as entered, including all options), the output received,
server options, device configuration information, etc. With this
information, perhaps someone on this forum can see what the problem is.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Seay, Paul" <seay_pd AT NAPTHEON DOT COM>
01/27/2002 11:49