ADSM-L

select statement

2002-01-28 04:09:44
Subject: select statement
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:06:02 +0100
Hi !

What can I write after DESC if I just want to see my first 10 volumes?

'select volume_name,read_errors + write_errors as error,access from volumes
order by error desc'

regards
Henrik

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended
for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the information
or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the addressee, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you.