ADSM-L

Re: Backup of Sun OS

2002-01-26 13:29:58
Subject: Re: Backup of Sun OS
From: Dylan Ryback <dryback AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:29:06 -0700
MessageHere's a link to a post someone put up about a year ago:

http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0012/344.html

Some other good resources:

http://www.backupcentral.com (this site is run by the author of O'Reillys'
"UNIX Backup & Recovery" -  an excellent book).  In his book, there's a whole
chapter dedicated to SunOS/Solaris.  There are links all over this site to
great scripts, free software, and other good backup related resources.

http://www.autovault.org/discus/index.html  (look for the Tivoli Storage
Manager Scripts link)

Good luck!