ADSM-L

Antwort: backing up to tape/OS/390

2002-01-26 05:42:36
Subject: Antwort: backing up to tape/OS/390
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:17:18 +0100
You could try to check, on which tape your data is (Volumeusage-Table)
And than, make a MOVE DATA from this tape to your diskpool (Maybe you have to
increase your diskpool) and than start the restores. When all of your files are
on the diskpool, your restore will complete without any Media Waits.....

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

JWholey AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM am 26.01.2002 04:41:16

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU