ADSM-L

dsmc job = what tsm server session?

2002-01-25 11:38:38
Subject: dsmc job = what tsm server session?
From: Jim Taylor <jtaylor AT ENLOGIX DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:33:17 -0800
Who can help with this one?

When I do a series of backups or archives on a client and send the output to
a file (like the dsmsched.log) I would like a way that I can correlate which
of the client dsmc jobs belongs to a given server session number.  As I do
many archives and backups from a single client and possibly at the same
time, comparing the start time does not help.  Note: I have restricted the
configuration so that 1 dsmc command will only have a single corresponding
server session, for these backups and archives.  Any help would be much
appreciated.