ADSM-L

Domino & SQL archive

2002-01-23 14:38:17
Subject: Domino & SQL archive
From: "eventer AT accessus DOT net" <eventer AT ACCESSUS DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:22:19 -0500
Question:
How can you archive, for long term storage, TDP for Domino and TDP for SQL
server data?  Currently those TDPs don't use archive copygroups.  So if you
want to monthly archive this data and keep it for 10 years, how would you do
that?  Would a backupset work?  And if I create a backupset would it require 2
tape drives?  Currently this customer only has one (I know, I know, he needs
more).
Thanks.
Jeannine Walter

http://mail2web.com/ .