ADSM-L

TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM ADSM-L, READ THIS.

2002-01-23 13:28:54
Subject: TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM ADSM-L, READ THIS.
From: Justin Derrick <jderrick AT CANADA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:25:02 -0500
Unsubscribe information can (always) be found at ADSM.ORG, specifically...
http://msgs.adsm.org/maillist.html

To save you some time...  Here's the relavent unsubscription information...

To leave the list at any time, e-mail listserv AT vm.marist DOT edu stating
SIGNOFF ADSM-L in the body of the e-mail.  For more information about
subscription options, send  a "QUERY ADSM-L" command to
LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

-JD.