ADSM-L

Re: Mutliple sessions for a backup - Report?

2002-01-23 11:35:42
Subject: Re: Mutliple sessions for a backup - Report?
From: Bernard Ruelas <bern AT CADENCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:32:46 -0800
Gene,

Would there be a chance that you could share how you make that
report with us? I'm a newbie at TSM and this is just the kind of
thing I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,

-Bern
Bern Ruelas            | <bern AT cadence DOT com>                      _
Bern Ruelas            | <bern AT cadence DOT com>                      _
Sr Systems Engineer    |                     ()                 |_>
Cadence Design Systems |                     /\              ___|__
2655 Seely Ave. Bldg 6 |Are you excited?...  \ \         ___/   |  \__
San Jose, CA 951344    |                     /_ \o) ____/   \______/