ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:13:41
Hi everybody,
I have been tasked with capacity planning for TSM. We are running on AIX
4.3.3 TSM version 4.2.1.9. Most of the information is in the log with some
scripting you can all this ata into a database. The problem I have is SQL
backtrack. All those database instances backup to tsm without leaving any
stats, I do know where the backtrack logs are, but they are not very pretty
. So my question is if there is anybody out there who had to do something
like that before.
Thanks in advance
Andrea Mac Murray
Sen. Systems Administrator
ConAgra Foods, Inc.
7300 World Communication Drive
Omaha,NE 68122
Tel: (402) 577-3603
andrea.macmurray AT conagrafoods DOT com