ADSM-L

Re: I surrender ? : HOW CAN I GET THE TSM SUPPORT ?

2015-10-04 17:13:41
Subject: Re: I surrender ? : HOW CAN I GET THE TSM SUPPORT ?
From: Robin Sharpe [mailto:Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Have you registered for Tivoli's online support?  I have used it to enter
problems and they have always responded within a reasonable time.  You can
also correspond with them, and track their progress and the status of the
call.
Robin Sharpe
Berlex Labs

                    Michel David
                    <moi_md@YAHOO
                    .COM>         To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                  cc:    (bcc: Robin Sharpe/WA/USR/SHG)
                    01/21/02      Subject:
                    01:34 PM             I surrender ? : HOW CAN I GET THE
TSM SUPPORT ?
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

I think than the guys there are not better than
Richard, Wanda, PAul Demetrius and other friends that
alwais solve every problem.

We ARE ready to PAY. It's not the problem. The problem
is that we didn't find a way to get this support. I
mean that I want a man and not a stupid automatic mail
responser.
Someone has an idea ?

Thank you.
Michel
MARNET

--- "Malbrough, Demetrius" <DMalbrough AT TTIINC DOT COM>