ADSM-L

Solaris 8 client problem with FONTLIST

2002-01-21 10:24:31
Subject: Solaris 8 client problem with FONTLIST
From: "Lawson, Jerry W (ETSD, IT)" <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:21:53 -0500
Date:           January 21, 2002                        Time: 10:07 AM
From:   Jerry Lawson
                The Hartford Insurance Group
860     547-2960                jlawson AT thehartford DOT com
-
-
HI - I am having a problem with a Solaris 8 client.  We have installed the
HI - I am having a problem with a Solaris 8 client.  We have installed the
4.1 client on the machine, and the command line interface runs fine.  But
when we start the GUI interface, I get a series of FONTLIST_DEFAULT_TAG
messages.  These are described in APAR IC29798.  I tried using the unset
commands, and all  returned no messages when issued, but the messages still
occur.  DSM will start, but all I see in the first window are the icons, not
the text associated with the icons.

Is there more to the solution than just the text in this APAR?

-
-
                                                     Jerry
                                                     Jerry

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over....and expecting the results
to be different - Anon.

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.