ADSM-L

TDP for Domino Restore

2002-01-21 04:45:36
Subject: TDP for Domino Restore
From: Marc Lowers <Marc.R.Lowers AT GSK DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:42:12 +0000
If anyone out there in TSM land uses TDP for Domino 1.1 and has performed
a disk array restore before for Domino databases on an Windows NT client
please mail me back.

Did you have any difficulties?  Or did it run smoothly?  I've just
performed a restore of 42GB (took 5 and a half hours then another three to
apply the extent logs) which I thought ran OK but a few users are coming
back to me to say a chunk of their mail docs are missing!  aarrggghh.  No
error messages or anything.

Any comments/info welcome.

Marc.