ADSM-L

Re: Schedule Question

2002-01-18 10:20:46
Subject: Re: Schedule Question
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:20:14 +0100
We do this (for another TDP) with two different schedules. One is starting a DOS
batch script for full backups and the other is doing incremental backups. The
commands you specified in the objects line are specified in the batch scripts.
The full name (pathname + filename) is specified in the objects line and the
type of schedule is not incremental but command.

Hope this helps,

Michel Engels
TSM Consultant
Devoteam Belgium

Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM> on 01/18/2002 02:52:18 PM