ADSM-L

Re: TSM server on NT - experiences

2002-01-17 12:36:40
Subject: Re: TSM server on NT - experiences
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:20:49 -0600
Oh Yes Sir... The installation is a snap except for NT / Win 2000 device
support... I am the TSM Admin and Storage Admin
at my place of business and am familiar with how to do devices on an AIX
server. Unfortunately, I must rely on others with
regard to Windows administration and the documentation for drivers; both
library and drives is miserable to non-existant. Based on what I am being
told, Tivoli doesn't have a lot of expertise with regard to Windows device
drivers...  I also asked for help with this problem on this board and
recieved little to no help and I observe others struggling with this issue
on a daily basis. Tivoli needs to get their act together with regard to the
Windows market...

George Lesho
AFC Enterprises
Storage/System Admin