ADSM-L

Re: DB2 SQL2062N Reason code: "420"

2015-10-04 17:13:41
Subject: Re: DB2 SQL2062N Reason code: "420"
From: Jozef Zatko [mailto:zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello Malbourgh,
the server you have upgraded was TSM server or server where you have TSM
client with DB2 database?
Can you send the content of your dsm.sys (if you are using separate
dsm.sys for ba and api send both of them)?
I had the same problem and the solution was to use Passworddrir option in
dsm.sys because my ba client was using the same
password file as my api client (I used separate dsm.sys for ba and api and
I had the same server name in both of them).

By the way, what level is DB2? In older versions of DB2 was ADSM client
included and it is recomended not to use this client but latest
TSM api client. Check your paths to make sure you dont have mixed versions
of TSM and ADSM api clients.

Hope this helps

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

"Malbrough, Demetrius" <DMalbrough AT TTIINC DOT COM>
16.01.2002 17:32