AIX , TSM and Onbar
I currently have the following error when invoking the OnBar utility.
exec():0509 - 036 Cannot load program onbar because of the following
0509-150 Dependant module /usr/lib/ibsad001.a ( bsashr10.o )
could not be loaded
0509 - 152 Member bsashr10.o is not found in archive.
I have installed the API on the new server and set up links etc.....
TSM 4.1.0 with API Loaded. Informix 7.24.UC5 - Newly built ADSM Server. AIX
ADSM 22.214.171.124 with API Loaded. As above. - Original Server. AIX 4.3.3
I have tried the ar -x on the library mentioned in the install notes. And
indeed bsashr10.o could not be found in the archive.
Would anyone be able to confirm the following:-
Under ADSM 3.1 did the API contain bsashr10.o ?
Was there a
For TSM 4.1 , do I need to install Tivoli Data Protection for Informix ? Is
bsashr10.o contained in TDP for Informix ?
Can you run Onbar without TDP for Informix under TSM 4.1 ?
Any help would be appreciated
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>|
- AIX , TSM and Onbar, Jason Morgan
- AIX , TSM and Onbar -Reply, Muthyam Reddy
- Re: AIX , TSM and Onbar, Sarver, Theresa (Osky Unix Administrator)
- Re: AIX , TSM and Onbar -Reply, George Lesho
- Re: AIX , TSM and Onbar, Donald Train
- Re: AIX , TSM and Onbar, Danny H Williams
- Re: AIX , TSM and Onbar, Zlatko Krastev/ACIT
- AIX , TSM and Onbar,
Jason Morgan [mailto:jmorga31 <=