ADSM-L

Re: Urgent: Cost of TDP for SAP R/3

2002-01-16 09:44:10
Subject: Re: Urgent: Cost of TDP for SAP R/3
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:12:33 +0200
Yes, I know its probably too late. I did not read my mail for nearly a
week. Anyway my $.02 :

What about doing it by yourself?
Register at Tivoli site (http://www.tivoli.com/support/maintenance.html) to
obtain customer ID/password and later go to Management Points calculator
(www.tivoli.com/support --> Documents --> MP Calculator). You will find how
many points are needed for *any* Tivoli product - be it TSM, TDP or Tivoli
Enterprise. After recent change of Tivoli pricing (becoming part of
Passport Advantage) the price for Tivoli Management Points for all products
is same (approx 41 euro/MP for our country). And the price goes lower when
your company buys more IBM/Lotus/Tivoli products.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Richard L. Rhodes" <rhodesr AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM> on 08.01.2002 14:23:39
Please respond to rhodesr AT firstenergycorp DOT com