ADSM-L

Re: AW: Bad performance after upgrading from 3.7.2.0 to 4.1.1.0

2002-01-15 15:43:34
Subject: Re: AW: Bad performance after upgrading from 3.7.2.0 to 4.1.1.0
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:35:22 +0100

Hi

Missed your name there... :)

I haven't seen your problem issue, but perhaps if you sent me the problem description, I could help you.

We've installed about 10 NSM:s here in Sweden, everything from 3466-C00 to 3466-C30.

Normally, you don't have the right to access the NSM. But if you gave me a description, perhaps I could give a solution that dM. But if you gave me a description, perhaps I could give a solution that don't require you to call in IBM.

We're certified at both IBM P-Series(RS/6000 or, as I would call it, IBM AIX), IBM Storage(Enterprise Tape/disk) and Certified Tivoli Storage Manager.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Bergkällavägen 31D
192 79 SOLLENTUNA
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

"Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
2002-01-15 20:50