ADSM-L

Re: APAR IC29348

2002-01-15 11:30:35
Subject: Re: APAR IC29348
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:27:27 -0500
> I have the same problems as descriped in APAR IC29348  with TDP for SQL
> ver. 2.2, and
> i have downloaded and installed the latest patch, but no luck.
>
> Is it simply me that can't find the solution to this problem, or have it
> been solved at all ?

Peter,

APAR IC29348 dealt with the old version 1 technique for running backups.
The same problem reported in APAR IC29348 should not be occurring
with version 2.2.  Please open a problem record with IBM support
so proper diagnosis can be done.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave