ADSM-L

Re: Which is the DBBACKUP tape?

2002-01-14 05:34:38
Subject: Re: Which is the DBBACKUP tape?
From: Uwe Schreiber <Uwe.Schreiber AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:16:52 +0100
Hi,

in this case you need the Volume.History-file, which you should have
backuped.

This is located under  /usr/tivoli/server/bin/
and is named "volume.history.v3" for TSM-Server version 3.x
and is named "volume.history.v4" for TSM-Server version 4.x

Within this file you find the information on which tape you will find the
latest db full-backup.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Uwe Schreiber

moi_md AT YAHOO DOT COM