ADSM-L

Re: Oracle backup

2002-01-13 22:38:18
Subject: Re: Oracle backup
From: Dylan Ryback <dryback AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:36:53 -0700
The reason I asked is because some people are still using older versions of
this client (i.e., before it became TDP and was called a 'Connect Agent').
I'm sure someone in this group can give you a query to gather this info off
the server, but you might want to check the TDP documentation at the
following link:

http://www.tivoli.com/support/public/Prodman/public_manuals/td/DataProtectio
nforOracle2.2.html

I'm sure there's a log file for the client which, if you set the 'verbose'
option for, will spit out all the files backed up on a particular backup.
I'm a DBA, but we don't use TDP for Oracle for any of our instances.  Sorry
I can't be more help.  Anyone else?