ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:13:40
We have an application Visual Info that utilizes a 3995-C64.

We have filled it up. We want to add another 3995-C64 into the same storage
pool so that
both of the 3995's appear as on larger virtual device.

I can't figure out how to pull this off with ADSM.  Wonder if the secret is
to move to TSM.

Can anyone give me a clue on this one?

TIA

"They that can give up essential liberty
"They that can give up essential liberty
   to obtain a little temporary safety
   deserve neither liberty  nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin
RRRRR                Gary Luther
RRRRR                Gary Luther
RR  RR               SAF
RR  RR UTABEGAS      2500 Broadway
RR RR                Helena, MT 59602
RRRR                 gluther AT safmt DOT org
RR RR  ULE !!
RR  RR               Visit our website at
RR   RR              http://www.safmt.org