ADSM-L

Re: Copypool reclamation

2002-01-10 13:47:11
Subject: Re: Copypool reclamation
From: GERARD PRATO <GPRATO AT BROWARD DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:43:35 -0500
when you issue a "del vol xxxxxx discard=yes" is only delete's the information
on the "database" and the "Volume History", it never calles for a mount of the
volume.  Then when inventory runs it then delete the entries in the database.

Enterprise Software Programmer
Broward County Florida
Mr. Gerard Prato
gprato AT broward DOT org

>>> lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM 01/10/02 01:35PM >>>
The copypool volumes are normally off-site, in a vault with no tape drives.