ADSM-L

w2k SAN managed client dsm.opt error.

2002-01-10 04:48:19
Subject: w2k SAN managed client dsm.opt error.
From: Koen Willems <koen_willems AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:45:48 +0000

Dear listers,

At the moment I have a problem with getting my LAN free backup going,

I am working with release 4.2.1.0 TSM w2k and the latest agent api and client.

I have a DSM.opt file with the following options ( I got the from the Storage Agent user Guide)

LANFREECommethod TCPIP

LANFREETCPPort 1501

every time I start dsmc the SAN path fails and data is send via LAN.

I get the following errors.

ANS1036S and ANS9201W stating that LANFREECommethod TCP is not a valid option ?

Anybody out there who got LAN free functioning on W2K.

THNX 4 YUR TIME,

Koen Willems

Touch The Progress Services