ADSM-L

Quantum DLT 8000

2015-10-04 17:13:40
Subject: Quantum DLT 8000
From: Christian Astuni [mailto:astuni AT AR.IBM DOT COM]=20
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi... every one..!!!
I have a TSM Server version 4.2.0.0 and y 4 DLT Quantum 8000. The =
problem is
when the server startup. I suppose that I have a conflict whit the =
device
driver of TSM (adsmscsi.sys) and the native driver of tape drivers
(qntmdlt.sys). When it is running the adsmscsi.sys, the drivers of =
quantum
doesn't work and can't startup. And when I want try a media labeling
operation, I receive a message error "unsupported operation" Anybody =
know
what is the problem or is the adsmscsi.sys support the quantum dlt 8000 =
?
Thank you very much for your help.... Best regards.

Christian Astuni
IBM Global Services
astuni AT ar.ibm DOT com
Tel. 4898-4621
Hipolito Yrigoyen 2149  - Mart=EDnez (1640) Bs. As. - Argentina