ADSM-L

Re: Can't access TDP SQL /fileinfo metadata

2002-01-09 07:17:12
Subject: Re: Can't access TDP SQL /fileinfo metadata
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:14:19 -0500
> I have several TDP SQL agents backing up Microsoft SQL 2000.  Two of them
> can't retrieve the fileinfo data with the command:
>
> tdpsqlc query tsm Northwind full /fileinfo
>
> They return the error ACO0151E.
> .
> .
> .
> Any ideas how I can fix this?

Bill,

I have one idea.  If you enter the command:

   tdpsqlc query tdp

Do you have:

    MOUNTWaitfordata .......................... Yes

This must be "Yes" in order for meta data that has migrated to
tape to be accessed.  If that's not it... read on...

Try Joel's suggestion...
If Joel's ideas do not resolve the situation, please
place a call with IBM/Tivoli support. A trace will
help explain what is going wrong.  Service will
have you add the following options to the
tdpsqlc command:

    -tracefile=tdpsqlc.trc  -traceflag=all,api

That will produce data that will help diagnose
what is going wrong with the TSM query.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave