ADSM-L

Re: Client Compression question

2002-01-09 06:30:17
Subject: Re: Client Compression question
From: Sotonyi Attila <sotonyi AT MAVINFORMATIKA DOT HU>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:29:23 +0100
HI,

With many small files this performance is not quite bad, but I think
you should tuning you system. What kind of library you're using? Is
compression set to enabled at drive and client level? If yes do not
use this.

Üdv,
 Sótonyi Attila                          mailto:sotonyi AT mavinformatika DOT hu
 Certified TSM 4.1 admin
 MÁV Informatika Kft.
 Tel.:06(1)457-9372