ADSM-L

Re: ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media

2002-01-08 07:47:16
Subject: Re: ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT CW DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:43:51 +0100
Sotonyi,
sounds like your primary storage pool is near 100% full and can't take
any more data. So the client tries to send a file to the primary pool,
gets an error and switches to the next storage pool (tape).

Check your pools (q stgpool) and make sure migration to a tape pool
takes place.

Storage         Device          Estimated       Pct       Pct
High     Low     Next Stora-
Pool Name       Class Name       Capacity      Util      Migr
Mig     Mig     ge Pool
                                     (MB)
Pct     Pct
-----------     ----------     ----------     -----     -----
----     ---     -----------
----     ---     -----------
BACKUPPOOL      DISK             19,500.0      74.2      68.1
BACKUPPOOL      DISK             19,500.0      74.2      68.1
70      50     BACKUPPOOL-

3494
BACKUPPOOL-     3590CDEV       5,276,407.      32.5      51.3
100       0
 3494                                   9

(it's the same for backup and archive pools)

Good luck,
Regards Michael
--
Michael Bartl                               mailto:michael.bartl AT cw DOT com
Michael Bartl                               mailto:michael.bartl AT cw DOT com