ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli website/Explorer access problem

2002-01-07 18:23:15
Subject: Re: Tivoli website/Explorer access problem
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:20:34 -0500
I don't think it's a problem with the FTP site either, as I can not
reproduce your problem with Internet Explorer (5.5).

Have you tried cleaning out the history and temporary internet files
(including offline content)?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Glass, Peter" <Peter.K.Glass AT WELLSFARGO DOT COM>
01/07/2002 15:58