ADSM-L

Re: ODBC Install not found on Client

2002-01-07 18:04:37
Subject: Re: ODBC Install not found on Client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:02:00 -0500
After clicking on the "Change" button, did you scroll down the list of
components? The ODBC driver should be at or near the bottom of the
component list.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Michel David <moi_md AT YAHOO DOT COM>
01/07/2002 15:21

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        ODBC Install not  found on Client

Hi everybody,
Something strange...

We are currently using 3.7.4 . On NT4.0 sp5
I try to install the ODBC files. According to the
manual (Quick Start and others), In the Client
Options, We choose "Change" button but their is NOT
their the "ODBC drivers" ! It's the same for the the
3.7.0 install and for the .4 patch.

Do you have an idea, I use the US - NT with Hebrew
Enable.

Maybe something very easy and I am wrong ?
Thank you.

Michael DAVID
MARNET