ADSM-L

Re: TDS for TSM

2002-01-04 16:05:12
Subject: Re: TDS for TSM
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:48:18 -0500
I have a version 1.1 CD-ROM of TDS for Storage Management Analysis with my
4.2 CD's.  I have been told it works with Crystal reporting which we have
some training with.  My questions are: is there formal training with TDS?
what kind of documentation do I need to get? is this software even worth
the sweat? are there licensing issues? and who would be my support on this?
We currently do our own logging but are looking for anything that can make
our operators life easier and me (no more midnight pages)