ADSM-L

Re: backup file list

2002-01-04 09:49:58
Subject: Re: backup file list
From: William Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:44:24 -0500
I do believe that the BYTES column in the SUMMARY table is the amount of
data transferred. Not necessarily the amount of data backed up. I had a
Notes server that only had 25GB of used space, but due to a conflict (the
admin was scheduling the COMPACTION at the same time as my backups) it was
being reported as over 50GB of data transfered. This was due to constant
changingretries.

I'm not sure if the accounting records contain the correct number of bytes
backed up vs. the number of bytes transferred in that session.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.
'Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.' - ??