ADSM-L

3583 lto library

2002-01-04 02:18:38
Subject: 3583 lto library
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:16:59 +0100
Hi,
I have 2 "3583" library with "3580 LTO" drives on them. I am
confused about firmwares.  Do firmwares coming with "appcode.exe"
include FMR firmwares for the drives or do they include only library firmware?

I can easily update library firmare with serial cable as "download -C1
-FVn_n_n.lif"
but I have trouble with drive FMR update for drives. I am using AIX 4.3but I
have trouble with drive FMR update for drives. I am using AIX 4.3.3 and
all manuals
explain how to update drive FMRs with "ntutil". How about AIX?
Regards,
Burak