ADSM-L

Re: Restore Rights

2001-12-31 12:11:01
Subject: Re: Restore Rights
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:08:28 -0600
On a UNIX client, if you give them permissions to run dsmc, the only files
they have access to are their own.  Or the files they normally have
permissions too to on the client.  They cannot pull back root access only
files, etc.   This is what I have experienced.  I am not sure of any holes
or the extent this works with Novell.  Loggin as the user and test this out
for Novell.

Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.