ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Migration

2001-12-26 19:02:24
Subject: Re: Antwort: Migration
From: "Anderson F. Nobre" <anderson AT SOLVO.COM DOT BR>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:49:36 -0200
I had this problem too. I solved doing the fourth option. Maybe after you
change the MAXNUMMP to zero happens the sessions of the clients finishes
before all the backup with failure. I solved this other problem setting the
parameter IDLETIMEOUT to 60. This problem happens because if the disk
stgpool fulls first than the data migrates from disk to tape. So the clients
waits until the process of migration finishes and this can be more than 15
minutes.

Regards,

Anderson