ADSM-L

Re: AIX Client using SHMEM not backing up..

2001-12-26 11:37:21
Subject: Re: AIX Client using SHMEM not backing up..
From: Gabriel Wiley <wileyg AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:33:57 -0500
Do you have SharedMem  set as the comm method  in your dsm.sys file?

COMMmethod             TCPip  or  SharedMem

Gabriel C. Wiley
ADSM/TSM Administrator
AIX Support
Phone 1-614-308-6709
Pager  1-877-489-2867
Fax      1-614-308-6637
Cell       1-740-972-6441

Siempre Hay Esperanza

"<James> <healy>"

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>