ADSM-L

Re: Please Explain

2001-12-20 16:07:24
Subject: Re: Please Explain
From: Robin Sharpe <Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:04:35 -0500
Ahhh, that rings a bell... there is just one report that covers several
sessions.   But I still say its a bug.  Whatever you call it, it is
inaccurate and misleading.
Robin Sharpe
Berlex Labs

                    Miles Purdy
                    <PURDYM@FIPD.
                    GC.CA>        To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                  cc:    (bcc: Robin Sharpe/WA/USR/SHG)
                    12/20/01      Subject:
                    10:28 AM             Re: Please Explain
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

This was the case for me, before I started tuning TSM 4.1. After I changed
the resourceutilization, I started getting different statistics - compared
to 3.1.